IGLESIA SAN FRANCISCO DEL BARÓN, VALPARAÍSO
Participation in public tender for the development of the restoration project for the convent and the temple, built in 1851, completed by the Provasoli Tower around 1892. Declared a National Monument in 1893. Critical lifting, restoration of the convent and reconstruction of the new temple, seriously affected by the February 2010 earthquake and a subsequent fire.
CLIENT: Ministerio de Obras Públicas V Region
SURFACE: 3,224 m2
EXECUTION YEAR: 2011 - 2012
ARCHITECTS: Tandem Limitada.
ENGINEERING : Sergio Contreras y Asociados.
LIGHTING: R&R Arquitectos.